Music

WALT
To compose and create a rap (with beat if possible) about
bullying.

We watched some rap videos on bullying.
We were given a rap in groups and had to learn and perform it.

How did you go about achieving this?
Aysha, Mackenzi and I were very determined to finish
What resources were used to help you?
HTML 5 drum kit and my book.
Did you go through the process on your own or collaborate with other people?
I collaborate with Aysha and Mackenzi.
How did you find the process?
Good but it was hard to come up with some sentences.
What did you enjoy most about the process of creating a rap?
Making the beat.
What might be your next step?
Making the beat.

Bullying Rap
I come to school feeling very very cool and then I see you and you push me in the pool.You make me cry when I try to say hi you should pay me for all the things you do why oh why are you such fool ? Why don’t you let me be free I plea I plea. Why do you always run the school, just agree agree you are fool. I am cool everywhere else but just at school you make me look like a fool. I cry and I try and say hi but all you do is be a big fool with a tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment