Art attack week

WALT: create artist inspired artwork. 

What did I learn to do ?
First we looked at some of Raewyn Harris's art work for some inspiration. Second we looked at the colour wheel and we picked complimentary colour. Next we picked colour to blend and after that colours for light to dark.  Then we did our first copy in pencil and started to think which colour would go where. After that we did another copy but this time in chalk and colour it in. Last we did another copy but with a A3 piece of paper that was our good copy. We had to make our chalk lines big and thick because the chalk turns into black lines. Once we were done with that we then coloured it in. When we were finished colouring it in we dyed it with black art dye. Then we were finished.

What is my next step ?
My next step is to make sure that my art does not get smudge. 

This is my artwork.











No comments:

Post a Comment