Goals


Parent Goal(s)
Strategies I can use are:
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
IALT: Extend my writing and literacy skills.



Practise my writing by writing every day, get higher scores on writing test. Use metaphors and similes.
By writing different types of writing and using the right things at the right time.

Being involved in literacy lessons, doing extra work at home, asking questions when I need help.
To calculate/measure circle/rectangle/triangle perimeter and rectangle area




Student Goal(s)
Strategies I can use are:
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
IALT: know all the times table.







Work on one times table at a time.  Learn those I don’t know very well.
Keep practising , earn 1500 points on Mathletics every week.   
Every week I practice my 6,7,8,9 and 12  times tables.

To know my 12 times table.

No comments:

Post a Comment