Creatures From the deep

Creatures from the deep

I hear a scream. I race to my window and when I look out of my window I see an enormous sea creature. I go as fast as lightning, fling open the door and zoom down the staircase.  When I finally reach the lobby and go out the door I turn right and then I see the enormous sea creature.  

I can see it clearly. It is about 30 metres high, it has 8 long sticky tentacles and it is a bluey purple colour.  It looks right at me and then one of its long sticky tentacles come racing towards me. My heart kind of skips a couple of beats.

Then I hear someone yell RUN!  I come back into action and start running for my life. When I am running for my life, I hear a little kid yelling for help. I thought to myself, what do I do, what do I do, in the end I started running towards the kid who was near the sea creature.

When I was about 10 metres from the kid, the sea creature sticks one of it sticky bluey purple tentacles towards us. It was like we are having a race to see who can get to the kid the fastest. I won! I won, I beat the sea creature. I swooped the kid up, turned around and took off.

Once I got far enough away from the creature and got my breath back I asked the little boy, are you alright and he said yes. His name is Tommy. Tommy is 5 years old and he has brown hair, hazel eyes he is short and has a pale face.

We heard a rumble and some of the buildings fall down that are right by my apartment and then, down goes my apartment. My bed flies high up into the deep blue sky and then zooms down and bang, it snaps in half. Then I see my brand new tv break into bits, I felt like screaming nooo. I said to Tommy we have to get on that rescue boat, so I started running towards the rescue boat as fast as I could go carrying Tommy.

We missed the boat and we were standing watching the boat racing off.  I don’t know if another one is coming back. Tommy asked me, what are we going to do now. I didn’t really know, but I knew that we are  going to be alright.

We started making our way to the street, the sun is starting to set. We found a place to sleep in the park where I could taste the wet grass and the cold frozen air. I woke up at 6am in the morning, picked up Tommy and went to see if there were any rescue boats. I saw a shadow in the fog that was coming closer and closer to the doc.


I started to yell, HELLO IS ANYONE THERE? And waited for a reply. Then someone called back, when I heard the person reply I jumped so high I nearly broke the world record. I started to sprint to the doc, the cold wind hit my face. When we got into the boat I was still carrying Tommy. We got taken to another town that was safe and Tommy found his Mum and Dad and he is now recovering in his new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment