Multicultural week

This week I have participated actively in a range of learning experience around ‘Multicultural week WHAT: I was involved in a range of learning experiences for Multicultural week. I celebrated in the games. I went to the yr 7 & 8 space and learnt about Russia. I learnt how to use chopsticks in zone rua my whanau class. SO WHAT: I learnt : That in Russia you can fit 63 New Zealand’s, and that in Russia the temperature can get to -71° and that if you boil hot water and put it in a pot and it is 71° and you chuck it it will turn into snow and how to use chopsticks. I enjoyed getting Henna. I was most fascinated by the fact that in Russia there is a building built without nails. NOW A question I have is why is Chinese New Year different to our New Year ?

No comments:

Post a Comment